Witness the exquisite colors of the rocks at Red and Rose Valleys as they are illuminated by the sun. Discover hidden lookouts, forgotten caves, historical churches and experience Cappadocia in all its glory.
We will pick you up at your hotel in Cappadocia approximately 2,5 hours before sunset and transfer you to the ranch located in Göreme.
Cappadocia, known as the “Land of Beautiful Horses” is the ideal place to explore on horseback. Horses have held a distinctive place in Cappadocia history for thousands of years and the unique landscapes around Göreme are perfect for exploring on a native Anatolian or Arabic horse – with a real Turkish cowboy!
Well away from the crowds, explore the fascinating valleys and breathtaking vistas around Göreme during a 2 hour trail sunset ride.
You will travel through some of the most beautiful valleys in Cappadocia – Swords Valley, Meskendir Valley, Rose Valley and Love Valley. Ride among the apple, apricot, walnut and quince orchards as well as the grape vines used for local wines. The trails wind up through volcanic stone hills passing many beautiful fairy chimneys and churches along the way – with breathtaking vistas on mountain top and unique landscapes in every direction.
At the end of the tour, you will return back to the horse ranch in Göreme and we will transfer you to your hotel.
* Minimum age is 5-years-old
* Not suitable for pregnant women
* Maximum weight that a horse should carry is 95 kgs
* %30 deposit is required at the time of booking. Balance is required in cash the day before the tour.
* If you wish to pay the balance by card/bank transfer, there will be an extra %10 fee of the outstanding payment amount.
* If you would like to cancel your booking, you may do and receive full refund 24 hours before tour starts. If cancelled later, total cost will be charged as cancellation fee.Less